Physical Damage Coverage

Physical damage coverage offers coverage to your trucks and other equipment which are either leased, rented or owned by you! There are two different types of physical damage, comprehensive and collision. While collision protects your equipment when you are accidentally involved in a vehicle-to-vehicle or vehicle-to-object collision, comprehensive coverage will protect you from losses by other remaining perils such as theft and hail. We can help you obtain this coverage on its own, or by adding the coverage to your existing primary auto liability policy. If the primary auto insurance carrier does not offer physical damage coverage, we can shop it with several of our insurance carriers that will provide the coverage by itself. We can tailor this coverage to the very specific nature of your company. No matter the situation, we have an option!