Commercial Auto Liability

If you are using vehicles to conduct your business then you should have an automative liability policy. If you or your employees are in an accident on the job then we can help make sure you are covered.

If your business:

  • Owns, leases or rents vehicles
  • Has employee driven, company-owned, leased or rent vehicles
  • Has employees operating their own vehicles while conducting business

Then you need to make sure your business is covered with commercial auto liability insurance. We’ll help protect you if you or your employee is at fault in an accident and their is injury or damage. While minimum coverage is required in most states, we will work with you to make sure that you have the coverage that you need to fit your business.